Robots - FOTC by CL Robots - FOTC by CL

good first attempt

for a first ever flash man its good, seein some of the basics required, and even a preloader :P better than my first one anyway!
good choice in song n good luck with future flash movies

CrazyJawaCL responds:

Cheers mate!

Duck.fla Spin Duck.fla Spin

lol

that was so retarded it was brilliant! lmao

Minushi - Chapter 1 Minushi - Chapter 1

excellent

really was captivating! animation was excellent and the brief insight to the robot battle was thrilling! good job man, keep it up!

Effort Effort

Very interesting

Although it was a text animation, it might not grab everyones attention, but i actually sat and watched it through to the end which isnt easy for me to do with alot of flash movies. probably because everyone here knows what its like to start out and have their animations slaughtered! oh well, i gave this a 5 cuz of its reletivity and how easily it was to recognise what its like! good stuff, very unique!

Meiosis Meiosis

lol!

hahah! same as the last review! having done biology i understood it but really...why!!! lol! its meiosis! lol! oh well. i enjoyed it and it refreshed my biology days of daydreaming! animation was good! keep it up!

Monster Mash- Undead Monster Mash- Undead

I duno but...

..i liked it! i read a couple of previous reviews and people seem to like it cuz its the misfits, but ive never heard the song but the graphics, style and sync was good! goood job!

SkaterFTF2 responds:

Thanks!

-Duel- -Duel-

Unbelievable!

...bloody hell man that was an unbelievable flash! like poetry in motion! :P lol! good job n keep up the good work!

Engineered Engineered

Wow...

Man, I gotta say. That was pretty immense.. I think its good to see a serious animation round here rather than most of the mindless comedies that comes through here (guilty!) but it was very stylish i must say so! Keep up the good work!
Steekie05

professor-fate responds:

I think you're right. We all love our comedy, but it's nice to have a serious work to break it up now and again.

OmniX & Odin Show OmniX & Odin Show

Good job man!

Really loved the graphics and the style of the animation was excellent! Only gripe I have is that at times the speech bubbles came and went too quickly! Appart from that it was really good!
Steekie05

Street Slaughter Street Slaughter

I Liked It!

stick figures do get boring, its a fact, but honestly, this really got my attention. the sound effects were sync'd well with the overall animation and the animation itself was very smooth and excellently done
Good job